Monday, July 5, 2010

Major writer's block.

I don't really feel like writing.

I've lost my muse. Completely gone, probably running for the hills now. I can't believe it. I haven't written ANYTHING in a very long time that it started to affect my mood. I don't really feel happy. I WANT to write, I KNOW what I will write but it just doesn't come out. I feel the words shaping, I see the scenes in my head but they evaporate whenever I make a mere attempt at sitting behind a computer to write. This sucks big time.

I have concentration problems. I'm usually fidgety because of work (like right now when I brought home some work that I'm supposed to do but I don't want to and will probably feel guilty tomorrow and mentally hit myself in the head for being lazy and not doing anything). And I'm just so distracted.

Argh whatever. I should go read some book. That will help just a little maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment