Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sick and lazy.

Since last weekend I've been meaning to sit on my ass and type some stuff but I've been suffering from laziness. And today I have the lamest but the most valid excuse in the world: I'm sick! Not sick sick, but sick that triggers laziness even more. Like all you want to do is lay on the couch, drink tea, eat chips (random craving -not with tea because apparently that would taste just horrible) and watch movies. Scratch movies: I'm too lazy to watch The Men Who Stare At Goats, or Black Dahlia or Frankie and Johnny. Best fix for a rainy Saturday night could be to catch up a good TV show. I've been strangely drawn into the world of True Blood thanks to my cousin so I think it's a good choice for tonight.

Next is The Tudors. Sigh. If only Scotty could beam me up to 16th century!

Or turn me into a vampire. Wait. Scotty can't do that, I need some Edward or Lestat..

And I was supposed to gloat about my Nev concert last weekend! And the Scorpions concert as well!

Oh dear laziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment