Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back!

So I have been MIA since my surprise. I've been just overwhelmed with work, as it always is before every single holiday of mine.

And the surprise was back as told before, and he was back for good. What I mean is, he decided to come and visit me and we ended up having this amazing short holiday in Bodrum with my friends. It was a lot of fun.

Why am I writing this like a 10 year old's diary I have absolutely no idea.

I don't really feel the need to talk and talk and analyse.. I just want to live and I DO live. I just take the moment and try to make the best of it. Don't want to dwell about future, don't want to overthink everything. I just want to give it a chance and see where it will take us. You never know what happens. Life is just too unpredictable and almost never goes according to your plans. I'm happy and I want to enjoy my life.

And he makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment