Saturday, July 10, 2010

Muse.




I have the most unfaithful complicated relationship with my muse. Seriously, it's even worse than some of the worse relationships I've had. It has gotten to a certain point that it's not even funny anymore.

You know the type of boyfriend - or version of man that you try to label as boyfriend but you never can because you never know where he stands in your life - that comes when you least need or want him but disappears into thin air in the first sign of you needing them?

Meet my muse.

I can't believe that it's coming at the very uncalled times, when I'm busy with work AT work or when I'm in no condition to write - in a meeting mostly- but disappears when I'm finally able to give my full attention and love to it and sit behind the laptop. Just like now. On a rainy Saturday afternoon when I have absolutely nothing else to do.

I've decided to cut loose with those kind of men in my life a while ago and actually succeed so far doing it.

But my muse, it's a different kind of story. It has its hooks deep in me. And I'm gonna fight for it.

Let's see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment