Sunday, July 25, 2010

Too much to say.


It's one of those times where I feel like I have so much to say that has piled up in me but words got stuck in my throat, or my fingers stop moving on the keyboard. Unsurprisingly weird.

Good news is, I've started writing again. I've said that I got my muse back (and he's been loyal and decided to stick around for a while) a couple of weeks ago and I've been toying around some ideas since then. Up until last night, out of the blue, I started writing again. And not even on the laptop, all retro style with a simple pencil and a pad of paper. Sounds promising doesn't it?

The only downside is that I haven't thought that the story that I've started to write would be about a personal life experience from a very recent era of my life. But I'm determined that something good will come out of it.

Aside that, I feel kinda lost. For over almost 10 months, I've dedicated myself to literature, music and movies. Alongside going out, socializing, partying, doing some sports, working exceptionally hard and just living the day as it comes.

With the constant feeling of emptiness. So solid, hard rock, in the middle of my chest. An emptiness that was filled with a surprise on March 27th and even manages to last after 4 months.

I want that surprise back for good. Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment