Sunday, August 1, 2010

Currently Reading thingie right there --->



I have no idea how I couldn't think of it before since I'm a total geek when it comes to books and literature. I have to give all the credit to this fascinating blog that I just came across. Not only I ended up following the blog itself after having my eyes literally sparkle at the contents of it but I also happened to stole the idea of her "Currently Reading" gadget.

I hope I won't be pissing off anyone by doing that but it was just something I got to have.

I normally jab on anything and everything on this small blog of mine and from time to time I'd be about books. It's not only about them (and since I have not yet started talking about my love life, I have PLENTY to tell) but books cover a great aspect of my life ever since I started reading at the age of 5.

I can talk for hours about my love for books and anything literature and I'm mainly known as the Rory Gilmore of the family. And yes I take books everywhere with me. Literally everywhere, work, wedding, party, night out with friends, gym, concert.. My friends were nearly having a heart attack when they saw me pulling out To Kill A Mockingbird from my bag at a Rihanna concert.

So yeah, that's how addicted I am to books in the most basic meaning of the word. Therefore, I'd like to introduce you to my Currently Reading thingie on the right side.

Enjoy!

P.S. The picture above is painted by my lovely mother while she was copying the works of famous artists. I don't know who really painted the original one but my mom redid the whole face, saying it could be me and me only.

No comments:

Post a Comment