Friday, August 6, 2010

Statistics.

Two of my ex boyfriends got married in the past two years. The ones that I knew and heard of. One, very expected considering his nature. The second, highly unexpected considering his past.



I'm really happy for the second, though he had given his share of grief to me in the brief period we've dated. I always knew he never meant bad deep down. And he totally deserves it. I hope he'll have a lovely marriage. (Can lovely be used as an adjective to describe a marriage?)

The first one however, nah, not that happy for him. Not saying he didn't deserved it, not saying he was bad (more likely I was bad for him). But I think(and I guess I always will) that he just jumped into it just to get married. Not an action I can ever approve. I can maybe but just maybe, envy him, just slightly. Tiny tiny bit. And yes, he had proposed to me but I was 19 for Christ sake, of course I didn't take him seriously. Oh wait, he did propose once more when I was 21. Yet here I am at 25, but I'll still think it twice before I would say yes (that is of course, if I was really really deeply madly truly in love with him). Which I wasn't. I liked him a lot though.

P.S. The first and second by any means do NOT connotes them being my first and second boyfriend. Per contra, they are labeled on their chronological order of appearance in my life as well as the latest news I've got from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment